It’s not the soldier only who suffers during the period of war or any other situations like Deployments or Counter Insuregency operations, but their loved ones do suffer from the same situtations. Here in this Post we have some Quotes dedicated the Girlfriends of soldiers.
Army Girlfriend Quotes Collection
- My Six word Love Story: I Fell for an Army Man.
- Who needs prince charming, when I’m in love with a soldier.
- My hero doesn’t wear a cape or tights; he doesn’t have superpowers and he can’t lift cars, but he fights to defend his country, and that is enough for me.
- A military girlfriend is just a wife in waiting, no one would go through this if they weren’t in it got the long haul.
- God found some of the strongest women and paired them with soldiers.
- The girl he left behind is still behind him.
- Being an army girlfriend is my superpower.
- I take no moment for granted, I hold onto every touch, caress, kiss, every word. I have memorized the feel of his skin, his smell, the sound of his voice, & I play it over & over in my mind so I will not forget.
- Distance,it is a test of love,many will fail but for those
who can withstand it, have the answer: true Love.
- I have promised to be here for him upon his return no matter how long he is away. They may say I am insane for making such a commitment, but I hold onto our promises and have faith that he will come home safe. I know well that my love for him fuels him in the worst of times.
- I’m the girl who waits months for a single kiss…. a kiss that makes the months apart every second.
- There is no ring on my finger to symbolize our commitment, though I love him no less for it. I hope every day that he will be able to call because a simple 30-second phone call can bring the greatest spectrum of emotions smiling with tears in my eyes from so much joy and pain. My relationship is based on a brief communication where I love you and I’m okay speaks more than volumes and gives me the strength to keep going.
- If you think being a soldier is tough, try loving one.
- If you think soldiers are strong, you should look at their girls.
- What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be so much worst!
- I can mess with government property.
- They look ordinary, they lace up just the same, but its not the boots that matter. It’s the soldier in the boots, that means the world to me.
- My hero wears combat boots.
- My boyfriend defends our country so that yours doesn’t have to.
- The army has my soldier, but i have his heart.
- The next time you look into a soldier’s eyes think of the one by his side. the one left behind, the encouragement in his life, the women known as the military wife or girlfriend.
- Behind his smile there is a girl who is missing her soldier more than you could ever know.
- Yes, I am in a long distance relationship. No, It is not easy. Yes, it has been worth every moment.
- It’s not goodbye,It’s never goodbye,just promise me when you get back.we’ll pick up exactly where we left off.Until that day comes I will keep you.